Type: Full-time, 8-hour shift Mon to Fri (mid- to senior-level)
Come join us on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile apps!
You will be part of a highly-skilled software engineering team responsible for developing products for the mobile security space. We are seeking a candidate with proven distributed systems experience and automation skills to work with the engineering and product teams to build system-level test automation, execute automated tests and perform manual tests as it relates to usability and overall UX.
- Develop UI Test Automation for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain existing automation scripts as needed.
- Partner with product management, research, and engineering to solve automation issues, identify unknown bugs, and increase usability.
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Integrate with testing infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or 2+ years practical coding experience.
- Familiarity with Java unit-testing frameworks
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional testing, integration testing, etc. with a passion for automation
- Experience with source control/configuration management tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience with test-driven development and establishing unit test infrastructures
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities among multiple teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment