Type: Full-time, 8-hour shift Mon to Fri
Come join us on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile apps!
You will be part of a highly-skilled software engineering team responsible for developing products for the mobile security space. We are seeking a candidate with proven distributed systems experience and automation skills to work with the engineering and product teams to build system-level test automation, execute automated tests and perform manual tests as it relates to usability and overall UX.
- Develop UI Test Automation for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Work to increase efficiency and scalability by writing adaptive and flexible automation.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain existing automation scripts as needed.
- Develop tools to automate account and application monitoring processes for internal use.
- Partner with product management, research, and engineering to solve automation issues, identify unknown bugs, and increase usability.
- Help deliver value to users by providing internal automation-related support throughout a client’s journey both pre-sale and post-sales.
- Adapt to complex, changing business environments to deliver valuable solutions to all NowSecure Platform users.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or 2+ years practical coding experience.
- Experience with Apium
- Technical experience finding bugs, troubleshooting code, and proactive problem-solving.
- Experience working independently and meeting goals on time.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments and individuals as needed.
- Curiosity, desire to grow, and a drive to learn new things.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.