Type: Full-time, 8-hour shift Mon to Fri
- Manage CS reps at local and remote sites. Daily work streams and initiatives.
- Manage our support queues to ensure the team is on track to meet our critical metrics
- Optimize the team workflows and develop new initiatives to continuously improve our support operations and team efficiency
- Contribute to our positive and proactive team by leading with empathy, celebrating wins, and providing growth and development opportunities for the team
- Handles escalated and unresolved calls from staff and provides direction and coaching as needed to meet defined sales, productivity, and performance goals.
- Reviews data and reports trends to management.
- Recognizes and recommends areas needing improvement.
- Lead or assist with monitoring rep availability, productivity, scheduling, and attendance
- Supervisor, leadership or similar experience, preferably in a BPO setting
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Support, Account Management, Customer Success or Customer Relations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you’re able to articulate in a clear and concise manner, even during demanding interactions
- Experience with customer survey driven (CSAT) accounts
- Must be customer support oriented and successful in building a strong team that is collaborative
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and find solutions to challenges in real-time