Type: Full-time, 8-hour shift Mon to Fri
- Responds to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, or email
- Identifies customer needs and ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve specific customer problems and concerns
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases