Who and what we’re looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in writing blogs, articles, podcasts, or other digital marketing content.
- Excellent overall writing skills with exceptional spelling and grammar required
- Ability to think creatively with experience in identifying opportunities and devising content that engages, informs, and motivates required
- Effective verbal communication with staff, peers, and users required
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Familiarity with SEO strategies and keyword placement preferred
A bit about the job
- Create podcast content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals.
- Help conceive story ideas, develop a narrative structure for stories, and build complex narrative stories for podcasts
- Read interviews and listen to recordings and develop storylines for a podcast topic.
- Pull out key takeaways and top quotes from transcripts
- Performs compelling research that assists talent in telling a compelling podcast story/topic.
- Create and publish engaging content, not to be limited to articles, ghostwriting, scripts, podcasts, and website content.
- Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ content.
- Ensure content reflects the tone, style, and branding message of the brand.
What we offer
- Hybrid work setup with flexible hours
- Free lunch, snacks, and unlimited coffee in the office
- Comprehensive HMO and life insurance
- Paid time off for birthday, vacation, emergency, and sickness
- Birthday bonus
- Pet-friendly and stress-free work environment