Staff Accountants prepare and review financial documents, reports, and statements. They oversee all accounting procedures (e.g. tax returns, month-end closures, budgeting) and advise on general financial matters.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of accounting systems for financial transactions
- Maintaining the general ledger, recording cash receipts and financial transactions.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
- Reconciling bank, credit card accounts and intercompany accounts
- Supporting team on month-end close procedures
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Organize and update financial records
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Positive contributor to the team by supporting and executing projects as needed
- Prepare accounts receivable/payable reports, analyzing the data and recognizing the trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Accounting-related field
- Exemplary oral and written English Skills
- Knowledgeable in Xero and Quickbooks is an advantage
- Skilled in the presentation of consolidated financial statements.
- Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Outcome-Oriented, Confidentiality, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills.
- Willing to work night shift